The Elmwood School Council meets monthly to plan and discuss special events and to provide input into the learning opportunities being provided across Elmwood School. Staff and parents work closely together to build community connections, enhance communication, and nurture positive learning opportunities for children across Elmwood School. We welcome new members to become engaged in the dialogue. Meeting dates are posted on SchoolZone and on the school sign each month. Childcare is available to support your attendance at these important planning meetings. We hope to see you out at our next meeting!
Parents as Partners
Our parents are a vital part of our school community here at Elmwood. The relationships we build between home and school provide strength and lasting value for our children and our future. There are a number of ways that parents can become active and contributing members of our school community. As you can well imagine…the possibilities are endless!
- Assist with Clubs & Special School-wide Events
- Participate in Special Evening Events
- Provide Support in the Classroom
- Become a Guest Expert
- Prepare Scholastic Book Orders
- Act as a Classroom Representative
- Join Our School Council or Fundraising Committee
- Become a Fun Lunch Coordinator
- Assist in the School Library
- Coordinate and Assist with Book Fairs
- Volunteer for Field Study Experiences