Environmental Stewardship and Social Justice
Our children are our future leaders who will play a vital role in nurturing our planet and humanity. A foundational component of the Science Inquiry Program is engaging students in authentic projects with real-world connections that focus on social justice and environmental activism. This could include:
- Fundraising for nature conservation groups
- Providing friendship and support to children with specialized needs
- Developing and maintaining green spaces
- Composting, Recycling, Reusing & Reducing
- Hope projects supporting people in need (locally & globally)
Leadership across Elmwood takes shape in many different ways and includes leaders of all ages. Our school values play an important role in shaping the direction of our collective efforts to make a difference each and every day.